Saturday, January 11, 2014

You and Me Valentine

Well, you may not think of this right off as a Valentine - especially if you recognize the stamps I used - The Love and Marriage set from PTI.
But I thought sponging 3 shades of red ink on the Abstract Petals Stencil from MFT on the background would give the Valentine feel - that, and the "Be My Valentine" I stamped inside!

My design inspiration was this weeks Case Study
 I'll be back tomorrow with another Valentine creation!

Stamps:  Love and Marriage - PTI
Paper:  white - PTI
Ink:  Archival Jet Black, Ranger Distress Barn Door, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar
Accessories:  Mix-ables Stencil MPD Abstract Petals - MFT, blending tool - Ranger.


8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful Julia!! Love how you've incorporated the paper as part of your image design! :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Julia.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jeanne J said...

Julia so clever how you got the color to soften from top to bottom! I think this is wonderful!

~amy~ said...

awesome card! I love the inking!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Julia! Love the fun background!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...love all the hearts!

Maureen Merritt said...

I love the gradient stamping in the background. That tree image has always been a favorite of mine! Thanks so much for playing along at CASE Study this week!

Deepti said...

Wow I am stunned by the beauty of this one :) I am inspired !!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin