Saturday, September 6, 2014

eclectic Paperie Post - You Really Can Do

Today it's my day to post over at the eclectic Paperie Blog -  I took a plain white canvas from Michaels and created this:
I've got lots of pics of how I got from here
to here
I'd love if you could hop over to the eclectic Paperie blog and take a peek!
Here are the supplies I used that you'll find at eclectic Paperie

Dina Wakley Stamps:  Face in the Crowd, Hand Written Notes

Dina Wakley Stencils: Affirmations, Stenciled Women, The Basics, Plastic Canvas, Leaves

Dina Wakley Paints: Lemon, Sky

Dina Wakley Brushes

Accessories: Pallette knifeWendy Vecchi White Embossing paste, Gesso, Stabilo All Black pencil, Dylusions Ink Spray - White Linen,  Archival Inks - Watering Can, Orange Blossom, Fern Green, Jet Black, Cornflower Blue, Ranger Distress Frayed Burlap, Tissue Wrap/Melange, Blending Tool.

6 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Wow how cool is that Julia!

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Julia, and Happy belated Birthday hope you have a great one, I was just over to see this gorgeous canvas,well I think your a fantastic mixed media artist, from your first creation, it's a fabulous tutorial and that canvas is gorgeous, and you knew exactly when to stop its really beautiful and will look fabulous on any wall you pick, thanks for sharing the wonderful tutorial, hope you have a wonderful weekend, ((( BIG HUGS)))..

Deepti said...

Awesome transformation of the canvas ! Lovely sentiments too :)

*Vicki* said...

WOW! You sure did a terrific job with this canvas!! I love that saying...absolutely true! :) Enjoy your weekend! :)

Redanne said...

Your canvas looks wonderful, off to see the how too! Anne x

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy belated birthday Julia! Your project is beautiful!